torsdag 15 september 2011

Embroidery contributions for Gift Basket

Every year my SCA kingdom, Drachenwald, swops gift with another kingdom at this well-heard-of event called Pennsic. I have never visited Pennsic myself, partly because it takes place at the same time as my baronys biggest event, Medieval week, and partly because it takes a lot of money traveling to the States.


However, I like to contribute to the gift basket, since it is a way to show how many fantastic artisans we have here in Drachenwald. This summer I got the possibility, together with lady Lunetta, to emborider badges for the king and queen of Ealdormere, the kingdom with whom we swopped baskets this year.







I made the kings badge, a red wolf on white. and Lunetta made the queens, a rose.





This years basket has been mentioned on SCA today: http://www.scatoday.net/node/21260 where you also se the finished bags with badges as well as all the other contributions.

Drachenwald rocks in so many ways and I am proud to be a small part of it.





1 kommentar:

  1. very nice thank you so much
    http://sewingbreakdown.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera