So this is surely a challenge for me, still in the toille-stage and no where near getting that done, by the looks of it.
This is how far I have gotten now:
|I took the bra-cup apart to use the pieces for the pattern.|
|This is the toille-pieces for the boob-bags, after some fitting|
and adjusting of size and shape.
|I cut out holes in the front-piece, starting with leaving a bit on the top|
to try it out with fitting the boob-bags in first.
|This is the boob.bags basted together, fitted and pinned to the frontpiece.|
|All basted together.|
|Next in line for some fitting and cutting - the backpiece.|